Wellness is achieved and maintained by balancing physical, emotional and spiritual health. At Deaconess, we are committed to providing high-quality, cost-effective care — including assessment, education, intervention and ongoing evaluation — to our own employees and the communities we serve.
The benefits of having healthier people in the workplace include lower medical claims, reduced absenteeism, enhanced employee recruitment and retention, higher morale and increased employee productivity. By offering wellness solutions for local businesses, we help create healthier employees and a stronger bottom line.
What wellness services are available to companies through Deaconess?
What does Deaconess Clinic Wellness Solutions offer that others don't?
- Biometric screening
- Health risk assessments
- Executive physicals
- On-site wellness coaching
- Custom wellness challenges/competitions
- Chronic disease management
- Tobacco cessation programs
- Nutritional counseling
- Physical activity counseling
- Health fairs
- Online wellness portal
- An online wellness portal for both the employee and employers that is powered by Applied Health Analytics.
- An electronic personal health survey combined with a biometric screening to give employees a complete overview of their health.
- Data and helpful information companies can use to identify areas of concern.
- Guidance in creating a workplace wellness plan that addresses identified concerns.