To obtain access to Deaconess CareLink (EpicCare® Link Epic Systems Corporation) from your office as well as other remote locations for new office employees or to report employees no longer working for your office, please complete this form. For more information or questions, please call 812-450-EPIC.
This request for access must be completed by the practice manager.
Any account not used within 180 days will be disabled.
* indicates a required field.
Once you have filled in the required fields, click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. When the accounts have been created, Deaconess Business Development Group will email or call the practice manager to provide the new user IDs/passwords, schedule training and validate the practice manager submitted the request.
- Access to the network and electronic patient record systems of Deaconess is a privilege and not a right of association with Deaconess, and may be terminated at any time and for any reason.
- Access to the network and patient record systems of Deaconess is provided to external providers and members of their staff solely for the business needs of the provider and subject to all applicable federal and state laws.
- Access to patient records maintained by Deaconess is permitted only for those patients with whom the Practice has a professional relationship as the private, attending, admitting, referring, consulting or on-call provider.
- Each authorized user will be issued a unique user ID and password which may only be used by the person to whom it is assigned.
- The Practice will notify the Deaconess Information Systems HelpDesk within 7 days if an individual's change in, or termination of, job responsibilities requires modification to his/her user privileges.
- The Practice will promptly notify the Deaconess Privacy Officer or Information Security Officer of any alleged or known unauthorized use of the Deaconess network or patient record systems by any person.
- All persons associated with Practice will cooperate in any investigation conducted by Deaconess involving an alleged or known unauthorized acquisition, use or disclosure of information from Deaconess patient records.
- The Practice is responsible for developing its own policies and monitoring program regarding privacy and security of information, for educating its staff on these policies, and for taking corrective action when its policies are violated.
- Breaches of the protected health information or personal information of Deaconess patients will be reported in accordance with applicable statutes to the person(s) whose information was breached and, as appropriate, to state or federal authorities.
This is an anchor to scroll to after form submit so you can see the "thank you" text