Deaconess Clinic at Work is the only non-profit provider of "on-site" and "near-site" clinic services in the tri-state. These types of clinics exist inside or very near a business and have a Nurse Practitioner available to address employee illness, injury and wellness.
On-site and near-site clinics are becoming popular. These clinics are a strategy to reduce costs for self-funded companies. Deaconess Clinic at Work is the only non-profit option in the community. We're dedicated to improving health at a reduced cost.
Deaconess Clinic at Work Services
- Well visits and acute health care services
- Chronic disease and population health management
- Annual flu shot clinic
- School and sports physicals
- Deaconess Clinic LIVE (video visits)
- Employee wellness programming, including health risk assessments, portal access and robust reporting
- Occupational health services (limited to basic injury care and non-DOT random urine drug screening; additional on-site testing may be available per customer request)
- Stress management
- 24-hour nurse triage line
- Other services available on employer request
Streamlined Access to Additional Services (Additional Cost):
- Lab and pharmaceutical services on-site
- 3-D digital mobile mammography
- Deaconess Clinic Wellness Solutions (including biometric screenings/analysis and wellness coaching)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Comprehensive occupational medicine
We want to help businesses reduce overall employee health care costs by providing proactive, relevant solutions while delivering a healthier and more productive work force.
Deaconess Clinic at Work provides a competitive and transparent pricing model that includes Deaconess Clinic LIVE (video visits with a Deaconess Clinic nurse practitioner) in the base cost. Our integrated electronic health record provides a mechanism for coordinating care with primary care and specialty care physicians. This reduces duplication of services and improves patient safety.