Deaconess Clinic at Work is the only non-profit provider of "on-site" and "near-site" clinic services in the tri-state. These types of clinics exist inside or very near a business and have a licensed doctor or advanced practice nurse available to address employee illness, injury and wellness.
On-site and near-site clinics are becoming popular. These clinics are a strategy to reduce costs for self-funded companies. Deaconess Clinic at Work is the only non-profit option in the community. We're dedicated to improving health at a reduced cost.
Deaconess Clinic at Work Services
Streamlined Access to Additional Services (Additional Cost):
- Well visits and acute health care services
- Chronic disease and population health management
- Annual flu shot clinic
- School and sports physicals
- Deaconess Clinic LIVE (video visits)
- Employee wellness programming, including health risk assessments, portal access and robust reporting
- Occupational health services (limited to basic injury care and non-DOT random urine drug screening; additional on-site testing may be available per customer request)
- Stress management
- Mobile app and online direct scheduling
- 24-hour nurse triage line
- Other services available on employer request
- Lab and pharmaceutical services on-site
- 3-D digital mobile mammography
- Deaconess Clinic Wellness Solutions (including biometric screenings/analysis and wellness coaching)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Comprehensive occupational medicine
Deaconess successfully implemented an on-site care model for our employees and has realized a greater impact on cost reduction than the stand-alone onsite clinic strategy. We want to help others reduce overall employee health care costs by providing proactive, relevant solutions while delivering a healthier and more productive work force.
Deaconess Clinic at Work provides a competitive and transparent pricing model that includes Deaconess Clinic LIVE (video visits with a Deaconess Clinic nurse practitioner) in the base cost. Our integrated electronic health record provides a mechanism for coordinating care with primary care and specialty care physicians. This reduces duplication of services and improves patient safety.
To request more information on Deaconess Clinic at Work, please contact
our Benefit Solutions team.