Deaconess Health System is the premier provider of health care services to 26 counties in three states (IN, IL, and KY). In addition to a favorable malpractice environment, substantial patient base, and cooperative licensure board, physicians and advanced practice providers find great diversity of clinical opportunity within the Deaconess system.
Quick Facts about Deaconess Health System
Learn more about the benefits of being a Deaconess provider in the video below.
About the area:
- U.S. News & World Report #2 hospital in Indiana for 2018, 2019, and 2020.
- Certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®
- Member of the National Cancer Institute’s National Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP).
- Primary stroke center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Magnet designation since 2013
- Fully integrated electronic health record
- National leader in COVID-19 testing and response
- Robust telehealth program
- 8,000+ employees
The greater Evansville region is sized for success, both personally and professionally. Enjoy a rural, urban, or suburban lifestyle with easy access to high-quality schools, cultural events, a vibrant food and arts scene, and lots of trails, walking paths, and parks. Learn more
about the Evansville area.
The metropolitan community also features a low cost of living and above-average reimbursement rates.