COVID-19 testing is recommended for patients who currently have symptoms, or who have had direct exposure to a person with COVID-19.
If you currently have symptoms of COVID-19, schedule your test now.
- Answer a few questions about why you need to be tested
- Schedule your testing appointment. View Locations
- Update your insurance information in MyChart* or email copies of your insurance cards to . How to update your insurance information in MyChart: Login to your MyChart, select Menu option > scroll down to Insurance Summary. You can request to update, replace photos of insurance cards, or remove incorrect coverage.
- At the testing site, follow instructions from staff. A nasal swab test will be performed and sent to our lab.
- Watch your MyChart account for your results within 1-4 days. (see FAQs for more details).
Updates on Costs
If you have questions about whether or not your insurance will cover your COVID test, please contact your insurance carrier directly. If you do not have insurance you may apply for financial assistance after your COVID testing or vaccine/booster appointment. Applications and more information on how to apply can be found here
If you have any further questions on how to apply or what is needed to apply after your appointment, please contact our Patient Financial Assistance department at 812-450-3435
If you have questions about whether or not your insurance will cover your COVID test, please contact your insurance carrier directly. If you do not have insurance, please
More testing questions? Visit the COVID-19 FAQ page.
Schedule a COVID Test