You are here: Careers
Careers - How to Apply
Deaconess puts employees FIRST.
We believe that happy employees provide superior service and are the key to having satisfied patients. In fact, we continually strive to reward our outstanding employees.
How to Apply at Deaconess
Join our team and learn the true meaning of Deaconess FIRST. See additional information in the position and department profile
Create an account (if you don't have one)
- Select the button to the right that most accurately describes the area you fall into as an applicant
- One the next page, click Create a User ID/Password to begin creating your account
- Next, fill out all information that is asked for under My Profile. This will create a profile that can be used to submit multiple applications
- As long as each bar is either green or yellow, you have successfully completed the required sections of the application. If any section is
red, you will need to complete the required question(s) before you will
be able to submit the application.
- NOTE: Be sure to write down or secure your Applicant ID# for future use
Submitting your application
- Click Find Jobs near the top of the page. There are multiple ways you may search our open jobs: by area/department or by keywords, locations, etc.
- Once you find the job you wish to apply for, click the link to open the position, and click Complete Application.Review your application
for accuracy, answer the questions that are asked, and provide your
electronic signature before clicking Submit. You may follow these steps
to submit up to 10 active applications at one time.
- If you wish to submit a resume, it may give you that option after submitting your application.
Deaconess Human Resources Department
600 Mary Street, Evansville, IN 47747
Toll Free: 800/216-3311