The behavioral health experts at Deaconess provide assessment, diagnosis, referral and treatment for all mental health conditions and substance use disorders
. Our professionals work with patients and families to compassionately and confidentially address everything from situational stress to severe and persistent mental illness.
Deaconess Clinic Behavioral Health
– Patients of all ages receive assessment and treatment for behavioral conditions such as depression, anxiety, stress-related issues, post-traumatic stress, relationship problems, eating disorders, school and learning issues and more. Providers include licensed counselors and psychologists.
Deaconess Cross Pointe
– Our experts provide health care services for emotional, behavioral and addiction-related needs. We treat a wide variety of conditions through counseling and outpatient programs as well as inpatient hospitalization. Providers include licensed counselors, therapists, advanced practice providers and psychiatrists.
Deaconess Family Medicine Residency - Wallace M. Adye Center
– In addition to medical care, adults can receive behavioral health counseling as part of our Integrated Behavioral Health Program.
Deaconess Riley Children’s Specialty Center
– Our team of pediatric specialists offers outpatient counseling services for children and adolescents ages 3-18 with emotional and behavioral needs, a clinic for early evaluation of autism, and a medication management program. Providers include licensed counselors, psychologists and advanced practice nurses.
The Women’s Hospital
– The Wellness and Counseling Center works with women to address conditions such as mood disorders, postpartum depression, infertility and ADD/ADHD. Providers include an advanced practice nurse.