Nursing Graduate positions are available for students who are obtaining their ASN or BSN who have graduated but not yet passed the NCLEX exam. Upon licensure, title will change to Registered Nurse while continuing orientation. All Nursing Graduate positions will begin after graduation, but the interviewing process can start as early as the semester prior to graduation.
Students who are offered this position begin orientation on the nursing unit where they were hired to work. New graduates are enrolled in Deaconess’ nurse residency classes for their first 12 months in addition to the hands-on training they receive on the nursing unit.
- Students must have graduated from a nationally accredited school of professional nursing (ACEN, CCNE, or AACN).
- Graduates must have applied for or be awaiting results of the NCLEX exam.
- ASN hires are required to complete their BSN within five years from date of hire.
Nursing Graduate Benefits
- Reimbursement for NCLE and one review course
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education and certification
- 12-month nursing residency program
- Paid time off, starting day-one of employment
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Career advancement opportunities across the health system
- Professional development program
- Nursing recognition, including Daisy Award
- Student load payment program
To apply to these positions, please apply on our Careers page.
For more information about Deaconess or Nursing Graduate positions, please contact Makenzie Davis through email or call 812-450-2360, or complete the form below.