Making Informed Health Care Decisions
Of all the decisions you make in your life, your decisions related to health care are among the most important. The right choice can truly be the difference between life and death.
At Deaconess, we work to exceed your expectations for quality care. We continually improve care by:
- Using the Six Sigma approach to quality improvement
- Advancing techniques and services in the areas of heart, stroke, respiratory care, women's health and more
- Comparing our results with other hospitals' results to gauge our performance
- Designing a system-wide culture of safety to reduce medical errors and ensure safe care
- Hiring the best medical professionals and fostering an environment of continuing education
- Taking steps to earn additional certifications and accreditation that guarantee we're providing the highest quality care
- Listening to our patients' feedback and making changes to improve patient satisfaction
As a result, we are confident that we provide excellent care to every patient. We want you to be confident in the care you receive, as well. We invite you to learn more about quality at Deaconess: Patient Experience, Culture of Safety, Compare, TeamSTEPPS, and Six Sigma.