Trying to think of some new ideas for healthy snacks for kids? We’ve done the looking for you! Below are some cute, creative and nutritious snack ideas for kids of all ages.
- Little Dippers
- Slice an apple in wedges and insert toothpick
- Dip in nut butter and roll in crushed peanuts or sliced almonds
- Top This
- Spread a dollop of blueberry yogurt on a graham cracker and top with banana slices, dried cranberries, and mini chocolate chips
- Fall Special
- Top whole-grain crackers with cranberry sauce, thin apple slices, and grated cheddar cheese. Broil until cheese melts.
- Ham Rollers
- Slice apple into thin wedges. Top with a small slice of cheddar cheese. Wrap with a slice of deli ham
- Magic Wands
- Spread peanut butter on top of pretzel rods. Roll in chopped nuts or dried fruit.
- Nuts and Bolts
- Spread peanut butter on a toasted whole-wheat waffle. Top with sliced banana and a drizzle of honey (serve honey only to kids over 1)
*These Recipes are from www.parenting.com
- Red Ants on a Log
- Spread peanut butter on hollow part of celery and arrange dried cranberries on top
*This Recipe is from www.allrecipes.com
- Snack Pretzel Stack
- Stack peanut butter and a banana between two pretzels
*This Recipe is from Pinterest
- Fruit Popsicles
- Add cut up fruit to popsicle mold
- Pour in coconut water to fill mold
- Freeze overnight·
- Chunky Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
- Spread chunky peanut butter (website says organic) on two slices of whole wheat/grain bread.
- Spread ½ cup of banana slices on top and drizzle with honey