At Deaconess Weight Loss Solutions, we understand that the surgical option is not the best fit for everyone during their weight loss journey. Some patients may not qualify for the surgical program.
Our team has developed a non-surgical program, known as the Healthy Eating and Living Program (HELP), to help those who are looking for an effective long-term weight loss without a procedure.
The HELP weight loss program includes:
- Frequent clinic visits
- Nutrition counseling
- Exercise and fitness instruction
- Support groups and education
- Optional: Personal training sessions with a certified trainer through Wellness Solutions
Are you a good candidate for HELP?
- You are considered overweight. This means you have a BMI, or Body Mass Index, of at least 27 or greater.
- You are 21 and older.
- You are committed to making the changes necessary for long-term success. HELP is only the beginning of the weight loss journey. To lose weight and keep it off, you will have to commit to making healthy choices and long term behavior changes.
To start your non-surgical weight loss journey with our program, please view our free online informational seminar below to learn more about our Healthy Eating and Living Program (HELP). Our provider, Gina Niemeier, PA –C, will walk you through our multi-disciplinary approach to a successful non-surgical weight loss program.
How to Get Started in the Non-Surgical Program:
Deaconess Weight Loss Solutions
310 W Iowa Street
- Watch the HELP New Patient Seminar Video featuring our weight loss provider, Gina Niemeier, PA-C. (Below)
- Fill out the HELP New Patient Information Packet (below). We can also send this paperwork through your active MyChart account, or you can contact our office at 812-450-7419 to have the forms sent to your home address.
- Mail or fax the completed forms to:
Evansville, IN 47710
Or, if you completed the forms via your MyChart account, you can electronically send them back to our office hassle free.
Non-Surgical Informational New Patient Video:
HELP New Patient Paperwork:
- Not a patient of Deaconess Health System? In order to better understand your medical history, we may ask for medical records from your established primary care provider.
- Identify your support system. Think about who can help you stick to the program and support you with changes along the way.
- Now, get ready to lose weight!