At Deaconess Weight Loss Solutions, we understand that the surgical option is not the best fit for everyone during their weight loss journey. Some patients may not qualify for the surgical program.
Our team has developed a non-surgical program, known as the Healthy Eating and Living Program (HELP), to help those who are looking for an effective long-term weight loss without a procedure.
The HELP weight loss program includes:
Are you a good candidate for HELP?
- Monthly clinic visits
- Nutrition counseling
- Exercise and fitness instruction
- Support groups and education
- Optional: Personal training sessions with a certified trainer through Wellness Solutions
How to Get Started in the Non-Surgical Program:
- You are considered overweight. This means you have a BMI, or Body Mass Index, of at least 27 or greater.
- You are 18 and older.
- You are committed to making the changes necessary for long-term success. HELP is only the beginning of the weight loss journey. To lose weight and keep it off, you will have to commit to making healthy choices and long term behavior changes.
Deaconess Weight Loss Solutions
4219 Gateway Blvd, Suite 2001
- Fill out the HELP New Patient Information Packet (below). You can also contact our office at 812-450-7419 to have the forms sent to your home address.
- Email your completed form to WeightLossSolutions@deaconess.com
- We also accept completed forms via mail or fax:
Newburgh, IN 47630
HELP New Patient Paperwork:
- Identify your support system. Think about who can help you stick to the program and support you with changes along the way.
- Now, get ready to lose weight!