Quick Start Guide - Urgent Care Video Visits
Step 1: Schedule your appointment >
Step 2: Log in to your MyChart
- select your video visit appointment
Step 3: eCheck-In
- complete eCheck-in up to seven days prior to your scheduled appointment
Step 4: Prior to your appointment time
open MyChart, select your video visit appointment and choose “Begin Video Visit”. The begin visit button will turn blue 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
Step 5: Once you select “Begin Video Visit”
- allow permissions for pop-up window, microphone and camera then continue to “Join Call”
Step 6: Virtual waiting room
- you will be in the virtual waiting room until the provider joins the visit at your appointment time.
Tips for a successful visit:
- Have your insurance card and photo ID ready
- Have your device charged
- If possible, find a quiet area
- Write down any questions, concerns or symptoms before your visit
- Make sure your WiFi or cellular signal is strong
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment log in to MyChart
or call 812-450-LIVE
Patient Education - Video Visits
Schedule a free education visit at your convenience with one of our specialists to ensure
you’re able to connect and your device is working properly.
Frequently Asked Questions