Deaconess Family Pharmacy is a full-service pharmacy, offering prescription medications, over-the-counter medications and related products. The pharmacy is staffed by your trusted Deaconess pharmacists and technicians and offers excellent service to Deaconess patients, employees, physicians and volunteers.
Online Prescription Refills Available
- We accept most insurance plans.
- We accept credit cards, checks, or cash and patients are encouraged to work closely with our pharmacists to lower out-of-pocket expenses.
- We can fill most special orders within one business day.
- A pharmacist is always available for counseling.
- Call 812-450-3784 (DRUG) to reach any family pharmacy location.
3 Family Pharmacy Locations
Bedside Delivery Service
Would you like us to fill your take-home medication and deliver it to your hospital room before you leave? We can. Tell your nurse to send prescriptions to Deaconess Family Pharmacy and our staff will fill the prescription and bring it to your room. We accept most insurance plans and can take payment with a credit or debit card at the bedside.
The Deaconess Family Pharmacy bedside delivery service saves you a trip to the pharmacy after hospital discharge and makes filling prescriptions more convenient.
Service available Monday – Friday 9 AM to 5 PM. Closed holidays.
Deaconess Family Pharmacy Specialty Pharmacy is located inside Deaconess
Family Pharmacy Gateway and offers additional support and services for special medications used to treat:
The benefits of using a specialty pharmacy include:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Skin disorders
- Investigation of insurance benefits and prior authorization, including appeals if needed
- Medication assistance to minimize cost
- Coordination of care – all information placed in your electronic medical record, comprehensive patient education, follow-up calls to assess compliance and tolerability, management of adverse side effects and drug interactions via communication with the prescriber
- Faster turnaround for most prescriptions
- Patients can pick up medication while at Deaconess Clinic for their specialty physician appointment