Inpatient Palliative Care services
Our team consults with patients and families while they are in the hospital at Deaconess Hospital Main Campus, Deaconess Gateway Hospital and The Heart Hospital.
Community based Palliative Care services
Our team visits with patients in their homes, in nursing facilities, and at assisted living facilities in Vanderburgh, Posey, Warrick, and Gibson Counties in Indiana. We also see patients in our clinic setting at 520 Mary St., Suite 340
at the Deaconess Midtown Campus.
- Medical, emotional, spiritual and social support
- Treating pain and symptoms such as shortness of breath, loss of appetite, fatigue, constipation and difficulty sleeping
- Education about your illness and choices for care
- Guidance and support with difficult medical decisions
- Help communicating with medical staff (doctors)
- Making transitions between health care settings easier
to learn more about our services.