Schedule a Pulmonary Appointment
Deaconess Pulmonary and Critical Care physicians
are specially trained to care for a variety of lung and respiratory conditions.
If you have trouble breathing because of asthma, emphysema, COPD, or lung disease, you can schedule a new patient appointment online with one of our board certified doctors. Simply follow the steps below to reserve your time.
- New patient appointments for patients age 18 or older
- If this is an urgent medical issues, please call our office at 812-450-7720
- If this is an emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room
- A referral from your provider will be required for our services; we will help with any necessary referrals once you schedule your appointment below.
- If you are already a Deaconess Pulmonary & Critical Care patient and need a follow up appointment, please log into MyChart to schedule.
- All appointments made via online scheduling will be reviewed and subject to change by the pulmonary referral team.
Step 1: Complete the Form Below