Schedule an Oncology Appointment
Deaconess Cancer Services
is the region’s most comprehensive cancer program, delivering complete compassionate care through diagnosis, treatment, and survivorship. As a certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our certified MD Anderson Cancer Network physicians have access to cancer research, clinical trials, evidence-based guidelines and treatment plans developed by MD Anderson experts.
If you have been diagnosed with cancer or a blood disorder, you can schedule a new patient appointment online with one of our board certified cancer specialists. Simply follow the steps below to reserve your time.
- New patient appointments for patients age 18 or older
- If this is an urgent medical issue, please call our office at 812-858-3051
- If this is an emergency, please go to the nearest emergency room
- Please note some insurances may require a referral from your primary care provider; we will help with any necessary referrals once you schedule your appointment below
- If you are already a Deaconess Cancer Services patient and need a follow up appointment, please log into MyChart to schedule
Step 1: Complete the Form Below