Schedule an EKG
An EKG, electrocardiogram, is a test that measures the electrical activity of the heartbeat. This test can be used to help identify the cause of chest pain, identify problems that may be heart-related such as tiredness, shortness of breath, dizziness, or fainting, or to identify irregular heart beats.
- EKGs require a physician order
- Your doctor may place this order electronically, or will provide a paper order form that you should bring with you to your appointment.
If you need an appointment within the next 24 hours select the 'Schedule Now' button.
To schedule an appointment further out, select the 'Schedule Later' button.
Select a time below
- Then Log in to MyChart or Continue as a Guest in the scheduling window
- Continue through the steps to complete your information
- A confirmation page will appear when you have scheduled your appointment
Select a Location: