Schedule a Colonoscopy Appointment
A colonoscopy is a procedure where a physician visually examines the colon by inserting a flexible tube and camera into the rectum. A colonoscopy can be done for many reasons; however, it is frequently used to screen for and/or diagnose colon and colorectal cancer.
If you are due for a colonoscopy, you can schedule your appointment with one of our board certified gastroenterologists. Simply follow the steps below to reserve your time.
- Must be 45 or older, or have a family history that would indicate earlier screenings
- Note: If you are age 45-49, confirm your insurance coverage for a screening colonoscopy.
- If polyps were found in a prior colonoscopy, please contact your physician to determine when you are due to have another colonoscopy
- If you are experiencing any unusual symptoms such as rectal bleeding, abdominal pain, or change in bowel habits at any age, please contact our office at 812-426-9545 prior to scheduling an appointment
- You must have a primary care physician for reporting or follow-up care. If you need a Primary Care physician, visit our Find a Doctor page
- If this is an urgent medical issue, please call our office at 812-426-9545
Step 1: Complete the Form Below