Well Woman Classes
is designed for women with a diagnosis of osteopenia, osteoporosis or those at risk for the disease. During this specialized class, women are taught how to exercise safely and effectively. The focus is placed on appropriate and weight-bearing exercise, minimizing the risk for injury while increasing bone mass.
- Changes in bone mass
- Improved posture and balance
- Decreased risk for falling and hip fractures
- Improved digestion
- Greater lung capacity
- Decreased risk for spinal compression fractures
Many women who participate in the FrameWorks program report an increase in stamina and strength. Confidence is gained on how to safely strength train and progress independently. The participants are taught how to continue to stimulate bone and muscle growth as they age by choosing from several exercise routines and alternating workouts on a regular basis.
Six-week program for women of all ages
- FrameWorks is a year-long course
- The program is four six-week sessions
- Each session is unique and builds upon the previous session
- A commitment to the full year is required
The innovative Total Control™ program offers personalized, hands-on instruction with trained professionals that guide each participant to actively cue correct muscles in the pelvic region. Along with detailed information on exercises, instructors will provide women with nutritional, behavioral and lifestyle information to improve their pelvic health and wellness.
Within the class setting, women have found the supportive environment to be an oasis where they can share their most embarrassing moments and take pride in successes achieved with improved pelvic health.
Strengthen key pelvic muscles with Total Control ™ and see the difference
- Better Bladder Control: Pelvic Pyramid exercises improve and may alleviate bladder control symptoms such as the “laugh, cough, sneeze and leak” problem and the “gotta go, gotta go” problem. Regular pelvic floor exercises allow women to be active and dry without feeling the overwhelming urgency to spring to the bathroom. Plus, you can expect better sleep with fewer annoying nighttime bathroom interruptions.
- Better Posture: When you improve your posture, your spine can properly support your skeleton and maintain proper alignment. Your core becomes stronger and allows you to become more active and feel better.
- Better Sex: Toning pelvic floor muscles helps improve sensitivity and responsiveness during sex, so you can experience more powerful orgasms, whatever your age. Whether you are 25 or 85, better sex can make for a healthier, happier life.
To inquire about joining either of these classes, please call our Wellness Coach at 812-842-4511.