The Orthopedic and Neuroscience Hospital, set to open in the spring of 2018, will offer world-class, specialized care in tranquil, patient-and-family centered spaces.
The hospital's many services and features will include:
- Immediate Ortho Care by Orthopaedic Associates: For patients needing immediate care for injuries such as broken bones, sprains, strains, and back pain. Extended hours with immediate access to care--including surgery, if needed--will be a first for our region.
- Ortho-Neuro Clinic: A multi-disciplinary clinic dedicated to ongoing care of complex orthopedic and neuroscience conditions. Details about specific conditions and services to come.
- Expanded surgical services with operating rooms designated for orthopedic or neuro surgeries.
- Designated neuro post-surgical care units for spine surgeries, minimally-invasive neuro procedures, biopsies and brain surgeries.
- Designated orthopedic post-surgical care units specializing in joint replacement recovery, with state-of-the-art therapy gym and rooms with hotel-like amenities.
- Specialized services including therapy, imaging and radiology.
- ReNew, a retail space including orthopedic devices, ice/heat wraps, essential oils, lotions and more.
- Panera Bread will open their newest location on the first floor of the hospital.
Please watch for additional details as we get closer to opening this exciting new addition to Deaconess.