Deaconess Family Medicine Residency is an unopposed program with eight positions available at each level (8-8-8).
1. Must have passed USMLE/COMLEX I, USMLE II CK or COMLEX II CE/PE prior to beginning residency training. The USMLE II CS requirement is waived during the current pandemic while testing dates are unavailable.
2. Must be a US citizen or permanent resident alien.
3. Must be able to obtain Indiana medical license under Indiana PLA guidelines.
4. Must have completed ERAS application prior to submitting match list.
1. Must have passed the USMLE Part I & Part II CK on initial attempt with a raw score 210 or higher. The USMLE II CS requirement is waived during the current pandemic while testing dates are unavailable.
2. Must have graduated medical school no more than 3 years from potential start date of residency.
3. Must have or be eligible to obtain a current and valid ECFMG certificate prior to the start of residency.