2022 Level 1 Summer CPE Program
Full Time CPE Units
- Future offerings of Summer CPE Units including the 2022 Summer CPE Program are pending recruitment of a ACPE Certified Educator as CPE Coordinator on the staff of Deaconess Hospital, Inc.
- 2022 Level I Summer CPE Program- Dates: June 6th - August 12th, 2022 .
- Plans for the 2022 program are tentative at this time. Check back after October 1, 2021.
- Please submit your inquiries on our Contact Us page
Requirements for Admission from Standard 4 of the ACPE 2020 Standards
- Ten-week program offered each summer and other times during the year at the CPE coordinator's discretion
- Students may receive academic credit from their respective seminaries
- Free lodging is available students not accompanied by spouse or family
- 40 hours per week; on-call duty required
- Tuition: $400
- Application fee: $35
- A completed ACPE application.
- An admission interview with a qualified interviewer for persons applying for an initial unit of CPE, to determine readiness for clinical learning.
- either graduation for high school.completion of GED or ordination by a religious/spiritual tradition or commission to function in spiritual care by an appropriate religious/spiritual authority as determined by ACPE.
- fulfillment of educational and experience requirements established by the ACPE accredited center.
- A signed Use of Clinical Materials Consent Form.