Education Funds Guidelines
Foundation Funds, Deaconess Hospital School of Nursing
- The Deaconess Hospital School of Nursing Alumni Association is currently responsible for distribution of funds designated for the School of Nursing and its alumni through the Deaconess Foundation. These funds include, but are not limited to:
- Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Alumni Endowment Fund
- Alumni General Fund
- Alumni Homecoming Fund
- Emrick Award Fund
- Euler Estate Fund
- Helen Squire Roth Fund
- The interest from said funds is to be used annually for educational endeavors of Deaconess Hospital School of Nursing graduates. Funds will be distributed to any alumni of Deaconess Hospital School of Nursing for the purpose of continuing education for the person.
- Limitations to access of funds: The Alumni Homecoming Fund is for the express purpose of providing a “Homecoming” for all classes of the school. This homecoming is planned every 5 years. (Homecomings are planned for the years 2005, 2010, etc)
- At least one member of the Deaconess Hospital School of Nursing Alumni Board of Directors will correspond at least annually with a member of the Deaconess Foundation to discuss current status of all funds and disbursement processes.
- The sum of $750 will be set aside annually to provide for the Alumni homecoming.
/For You/Health Care Professionals/Deaconess Nursing/School of Nursing Alumni/Educational Funds/Education Funds Guidelines
Back to top