Gifts to Deaconess Foundation impact health care in visible ways. With the generous help of past patients and families, employees, community philanthropists, corporations, volunteers and many others who share the Deaconess vision, Deaconess Foundation has been able to increase quality of and access to health care throughout the Tri-State region. Learn how to give today.
Health Initiatives Supported by Deaconess Foundation include:
About Deaconess Foundation
- Mammograms and pelvic ultrasounds
- Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) for community locations
- Hospice Care
- Continuing Education for Employees
- Emergency Obstetrical Training
- Deaconess Riley Children's Services
- many other life-saving services
Deaconess Foundation was created in 1972 with a mission to support the medical, charitable and educational activities of Deaconess Health System by raising and distributing funds. Over 45 years later, our efforts continue to grow, supporting Deaconess health initiatives throughout the Tri-State. Governed by a local Board of Directors, Deaconess Foundation uses funds raised for health system projects. Meet our team.