To more effectively meet the needs of our community members, Deaconess has streamlined its community benefit and sponsorship processes. All organizations requesting funds or in-kind services from the Deaconess Health System are asked to complete the form below.
As funds are limited, priority will be given to requests that
Deaconess will not provide funding for the following :
- Promote health and wellness
- Serve or support unmet community health needs
- Enhance or encourage active and healthy lifestyles
- Provide civic and/or community development
- Political activities
- Requests from individuals
- Medical expenses for individuals
- For-profit entities
Please submit the following form at least 6 weeks before your event. A member of the community benefit team will let you know if this request is funded and at what level, approximately 30 days after receiving the request.
If you have questions please contact the Marketing Department at 812-450-7520
or contact us
Online Sponsorship Request
Note: If you are asking for funds for any of the following, be sure to provide the pertinent details in the Give More Details of Your Request field.
For Sponsorship of an Event:
Advertising in a program/event booklet:
- Event name, date, and location
- Dollar amount requested
- Ad due date
- Ad size in inches
- Color or Black & White
- File type required
- Contact to send completed ad to
- Dollars requested
- What will the dollars be used for?
- First Aid Services at an event
- Use of a meeting room
- Donation of a meal for a group meeting