Deaconess has the only Mobile Breast Center
in southern Indiana that offers 3D mammography. We bring our service to women where they live or work.
- Our mobile coach provides the most advanced 3D technology in a comfortable private environment.
- Two private dressing rooms connect directly to the mammography area.
- The mobile breast center is staffed by female, mammography-certified technologists.
- We offer the same high-quality 3D equipment used by our three hospital-based locations.
- Takes just 15 minutes or less.
- Annual screenings are covered under preventive services under most insurance plans once an employee is 40 or older.
- We will file the claim with the insurance provider or bill employers directly.
- Dedicated grants to cover non-insured.
- If breast cancer is found in its earliest stages, there is a 98% chance of survival. Annual screening mammograms are the best tool for finding breast cancer in its earliest stages. The key to a healthy, productive life is to participate in the recommended health screenings.
To request more information about Deaconess Mobile Breast Center, please contact
our Benefit Solutions team.