Superior Surgical Outcomes. Unmatched Patient Satisfaction.
Deaconess Hospital provides advanced eye care to prevent and treat a vast array of visual disorders. Our expert surgical team, composed of board-certified anesthesiologists, registered nurses and certified surgical technologists, supports surgeons throughout every procedure. Their skill and experience are critical as ophthalmologists perform the intricate work needed to preserve or improve patients' sight, a most precious gift.
Areas of expertise include:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Cataract Surgery
- Surgical Treatment of Diabetes-Related
- Ocular Degeneration and Macular Degeneration
- Surgical Treatment of Ocular and Orbital Tumors
- Retinal Degeneration Surgery
- Scleral Buckling with Laser for Retinal Detachment
- Vitrectomy with Laser
- Eye Trauma