Pavilion Conference Room and Terrace
The Pavilion Conference Room and Garden Terrace at The Orthopedic and Neuroscience Hospital
The Orthopedic and Neuroscience Hospital on the Deaconess Gateway Campus is also home to a beautiful conference room. Located on the third floor, the Pavilion offers stunning views as well as modern design, lighting and seating. This multi-purpose room seats 232 people at round tables.
A beautiful outdoor space complements the modern conference room. Access to the rooftop terrace is located down the hall from The Pavilion and available for events and parties.
The Pavilion Conference Room
- Banquet-style with round tables - 8 per table (Max capacity: 29 tables and 232 people)
- Banquet-style with round tables - 7 per table (Max capacity: 29 tables and 203 people)
- Banquet-style with round tables – 6 per table (Max capacity: 29 tables and 174 people)
- 2 built-in projectors and 2 drop-down screens
- Laptop with USB ports and internet access
- Sound system installed in the room
- Hand-held, lapel and podium/lectern microphones available
- Sheer and black-out curtains available to cover windows
- Catering kitchen adjacent to meeting space
- Approved local caterers must be used. Currently approved - Acropolis, Bauerhaus, Just Rennie’s, Panera and Vescovi Catering
- Accessible by elevator
- Restrooms conveniently located near the meeting space
Room available 7 AM to 10 PM daily
All events must end by 10pm and be cleaned-up by 10:30 PM.
Please note: No loud music or DJs are allowed. All music must be turned off by 8:30pm.
Deaconess Gateway Campus is 13.6 miles from the Evansville Regional Airport, off the Lloyd Expressway, and conveniently located near hotels.
If you would like to book the Pavilion for your next event, please fill out the booking request form below. Our Conference Coordinator will contact you in 48 hours after receiving your request. If you have questions prior to booking the Pavilion you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.