Our experts provide mental health care assessments for emotional, behavioral, and addiction-related needs. We assess all age groups and determine appropriate level of care, always with the least restrictive option in mind.
Treatment options include but are not limited to:
- Inpatient hospitalization
- Outpatient treatment groups
- Individual therapy services
- Medication management
Staff are available 24/7/365. Assessments are completed at Deaconess Cross Pointe (Monday-Friday 8 AM - 7 PM) via walk-in availability, online scheduling or calling 812-476-7200
to schedule by phone.
If you have an emergency crisis situation, please call 911 or go to the closest Emergency Room to be assessed.
Level of Care Evaluation
- There is no charge for a Level of Care Evaluation
- All evaluations are 100% confidential.
- Initial assessments are a free service to determine the appropriate level of care which may include inpatient, outpatient or an appointment with an Urgent Care NP.
- Urgent Care NP appointments will be scheduled by the assessment team.
- Mental Health Urgent Care referrals made through our staff for appointments with NPs do have a fee for service.
Select a location from the list or the map
Step 2: Select a Time
Step 3: Log in to MyChart or Complete the form below