Welcome to EAP LIVE
Life’s challenges can make work, your health and your overall well-being suffer.
If you or a member of your household are struggling with a situation, life event, or mental well-being, Deaconess Cross Pointe now offers EAP Live—a video visit with one of our licensed, experienced counselors.
This service is effective and at no cost to you. Now the service is even more convenient, saving you travel time and cost, all through a secure video connection.
Our skilled therapists can help you find solutions, teach you self-care techniques, and guide you in specific actions you can take to help you or your loved one(s) improve your well-being. You can also use EAP Live along with traditional office visits, or instead of seeing a therapist in person.
EAP Live makes taking care of yourself a little easier.
What do you need?
- A smartphone or tablet with the ability to download an app
- If using a desktop/laptop, you will need a camera and microphone
Starting Your Meeting
- Schedule your appointment by calling the Employee Assistance Program at 812-471-4611
- If using a phone/tablet, you'll need to download the "ZOOM Cloud Meetings" app on your device
- If using a computer, you'll need to go to Zoom.us in a compatible web browser
Acknowledgement: Please be aware LIVE sessions do require the use of your own personal device. Deaconess EAP is not responsible for any plan, data or usage charges that may be incurred from this meeting. If you're unsure, please ask your plan carrier if a video conference will create any additional charges.
- If using a phone or tablet, open the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app
- If on a computer, go to Zoom.us
- Click - Join Meeting
- Enter Meeting ID (provided by Deaconess EAP)
- Click - Join
- You will connect via secure video with your therapist