Why Choose Us?
At Deaconess COMP Center, our team of medical professionals focuses on one thing-providing the highest level of occupational health care services to the workforce of the Tri-State. Our dedication and specialization in occupational medicine have helped us develop the most effective and efficient methods for safely returning workers to productivity.
The COMP Center uses proven technology and treatment techniques, so you know your employees are being cared for by one of the most capable groups of health care professionals in the Tri-State.
Injury and illness treatment, physical therapy, pre-employment physicals, medical surveillance, substance abuse testing, x-ray and lab service-they're all available in one conveniently located facility. We offer flexible scheduling and extended hours to accommodate both employers' and employees' needs. For added convenience, the COMP Center will come to your location through our on-site services program and mobile clinic.
The COMP Center is committed to having all the decision makers be an integral part of your care team. As your partner, the COMP Center is dedicated to providing easy access to treating physicians, our case manager and therapists. We'll keep you well informed on:
- An employee's progress or lack thereof
- Noncompliance with prescribed treatment
- Underlying health issues or other factors impacting treatment
- Missed appointments
- Our entire clinical staff is available to answer any questions. Our goal is to ensure that you know immediately when your employee is able to return to work and to what extent he or she can perform required duties.
Our goal is the same as yours: to limit costs, lost time and reduced productivity, and to return the injured worker to full productivity as soon as possible. In a word, control. We accomplish this through:
- Assistance with injury prevention programs
- A Certified Case Manager to manage treatment plans and treating physicians
- Innovative cost-cutting programs
Deaconess COMP Center welcomes the involvement of external case managers, employer's safety or administrative personnel, and worker's compensation carriers.