We are devoted to providing world-class health care from our family to yours, one exceptional experience at a time.
This promise is driven by our vision to be the leader in providing family-centered care and education at every phase of a woman’s life.
In our journey to continuously deliver our promise and realize our vision, we recognize the value of our employees and their compassionate attitudes. It is our goal to create an atmosphere that enhances professional development, effective interaction, continuing education and promotes PRIDE in the workplace.
Our PRIDE Pillars
Passionate people achieving
Remarkable results from growth
Innovative ideas that
Demonstrate top performance while
Enhancing family-centered care
In caring for our patients and families we believe in the following:
Our Work Environment - Best Places to Work
- Recognizing that the family is the constant in an individual’s life
- Creating partnerships with patients and families at all levels of care in a healing environment
- Respecting the diversity among families and viewing families as allies who contribute to the well-being of patients
- Empowering all employees to be family-centered and supporting all employees in a work environment that values education, development and teamwork.
- Integrating family-centered care concepts and strategies in professional education, creative practice and research
- Encouraging the participation of community based providers of care
- Implementing comprehensive policies and programs that provide various avenues for comfort and emotional support to meet the needs of patients and families
Modern Healthcare Magazine and StuderGroup have consistently recognized The Women’s Hospital as a Best Places to Work in Healthcare
organization. The data used to make this decision comes from employee surveys filled out anonymously at the hospital. We are proud to have a consistent employee satisfaction rate of 97% over the past 8 years and credit this achievement to the involved, dedicated and compassionate employees who take PRIDE in being part of The Women’s Hospital family.
Working at The Women’s Hospital doesn’t just provide a paycheck – it provides PRIDE in a job well done and making a difference every day.