OUR CAREERS ARE ENRICHED BY:
Contact Human Resources Department
- ICU Team Responsibilities Including: Bronchopulmonary Hygiene, BiPAP, CPAP, Ventilator Management in ICU, PICU, Pediatric Trauma Unit, and Emergency Department, Arterial Blood Gas Sampling, Therapeutic Bronchoscopy, Weaning and Extubation, Transport
- Diagnostic Procedures Including: Pulmonary Function Testing, Exercise Studies, Bronchoscopies (fiber optic, laser, and video)
- New Frontiers Including: Sleep Medicine, Metabolic Measurement Using Indirect Calorimetry, IV Moderate Sedation for Bronchoscopy, Therapist Driven Protocols (TDP)
- Support to The Medical Units Including: Formal Patient Assessment, General Respiratory Care Modalities, Unit Education, Rapid Response Team, Code Blue Team, Trauma Team, Pediatric Intensive Care
- Continuous Quality Improvement Opportunities Including: Achieving the Quality Respiratory Care Recognition (QRCR) status from the AARC. Code Blue Team, Department Team, Participation in Weekly Trauma Rounds, Skills Day, Infection Control, Protocol Design, Involvement in Cross Functional Hospital Teams including Deaconess FIRST - Department members strive to continually improve services by participating on the Code Blue Team and other teams addressing infection control, protocol design, and general hospital initiatives, like Deaconess FIRST. Employees also attend Skills Day to improve clinical knowledge and skills.
- Community Health Services - We improve the health of our community through involvement in the Cystic Fibrosis Clinic, Black Lung Clinic, Sleep Disorders Clinic and Pediatric Pulmonary Clinic.
- Support To The Community Including: CF Clinic, Health Fairs, Black Lung Clinic, Sleep Disorders Clinic, Pediatric Pulmonary Clinic, Clinical Site for the USI, SIU, and Ivy Tech Respiratory Therapy Programs, Presentation of “No Smoking” Program for Elementary School Children, Inpatient Smoking Cessation Assessment and Education
- Educational Opportunities Including: BLS, ACLS, NALS and PALS, Instructor Course, Financial Support for Seminars and Continuing Education Education
Bob Scheller, Recruiter
600 Mary Street, Evansville, IN 47747
Toll Free: 800/216-3311