Professional Nursing Certifications
Nurses at Deaconess seek excellence through professional certification. Nursing certification exemplifies dedication to superior quality in patient care by nursing professionals.
- 189 RNs from Deaconess hold a Professional Nursing Certification.
- 17 RNs from Deaconess hold greater than one Professional Nursing Certification.
- 336 Deaconess RNs hold a membership in 76 different Professional Nursing Organizations.
- 19 RNs hold leadership positions within a Professional Nursing Organization.
Deaconess nurses hold the following Professional Nursing Certifications:
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certified Cardiovascular Registered Nurse
- Board Certified Nursing Professional Development
- Board Certified Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse
- Certified Administrator of Surgery Center
- Certified Case Manager
- Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Certified Emergency Nurse
- Certified Flight Registered Nurse
- Certified Gastroenterology Registered Nurse
- Certified Legal Nurse Consultant
- Certified Medical Laser Safety Officer
- Certified Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
- Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse
- Certified Operating Room Nurse
- Certified Pain Management Nurse
- Certified Pediatric Nurse
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Post Anesthesia Nurse
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse
- Certified Registered Nurse Coder
- Certified Registered Nurse Infusion
- Certified Wound Ostomy Continence Nurse
- Certified Wound Specialist
- Critical Care Registered Nurse
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certified
- Oncology Certified Nurse
- Orthopedic Nurse Certified
- Progressive Care Certified Nurse
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist