EARN AS YOU LEARN!
Work full time at Deaconess while training for an exciting career as an EMT
Classes begin May 13, 2024
The Deaconess EMT Career Pathway Program offers you the best of both worlds: a full-time job at Deaconess AND training for a career as an emergency medical tech in Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois.
- Classes begin May 13, 2024, in Henderson, KY at our Deaconess EMS base
- EMT training takes just 12 weeks
- Get paid to attend class three days per week at Deaconess Henderson EMS base
- Work remainder of authorized hours in an entry level positions within the Deaconess Health System
- Deaconess pays for NREMT exam and reciprocity process at end of class period
- Work commitment of three years after successful course completion
- High school diploma/GED required
- Interested in advancing your career in EMS? Other financial assistance is offered for paramedic courses
Start Working Now! Classes begin soon.
or contact Leslie McGinness at 812-450-8323