EARN AS YOU LEARN!
Work full time at Deaconess while training for an exciting career as an EMT
Classes begin Fall 2021
The Deaconess EMT Career Pathway Program offers you the best of both worlds: a full-time job at Deaconess AND training for a career as an emergency medical tech in Henderson or southern Illinois.
- EMT training takes just 15 weeks
- Work at Deaconess during the day; take EMT classes at night
- High school diploma required
- Good reading skills required
- Must pass background check
- Clean driving record required
- Current Deaconess employees are eligible to apply
or contact Nolan Rasche at 812-450-8323