EARN AS YOU LEARN!
Work full time at Deaconess while training for an exciting career as an EMT
Classes begin August, 7, 2023
The Deaconess EMT Career Pathway Program offers you the best of both worlds: a full-time job at Deaconess AND training for a career as an emergency medical tech in Henderson or southern Illinois.
- Classes begin August 7, 2023
- EMT training takes just 12 weeks
- Get paid to attend class three days per week at Deaconess Henderson EMS base
- Work remainder of authorized hours in environmental services/dietary departments
- Deaconess pays for NREMT exam and reciprocity process at end of class period
- Work commitment of three years after successful course completion
- High school diploma/GED required
- Interested in advancing your career in EMS? Other financial assistance is offered for paramedic courses
Start Working Now! Classes Begin This Summer.
or contact Nolan Rasche at 812-450-8323