Comprehensive Heart Care at The Heart Hospital
From preventive medicine to diagnostic testing and medical care, The Heart Hospital at Deaconess Gateway is committed to providing the highest quality heart care with the most advanced technology.
Accurate diagnosis is an essential component of effective cardiovascular care. Deaconess Heart Services offers an extensive list of diagnostic tests to serve patients and their physicians.
- Blood Testing
- Chest X-ray
- Exercise Stress Test
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Aortic Angiography
- Coronary Angiography
- Electrophysiology Study (EPS)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
- Cardiac Computed Tomography (CT Scan)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Tilt Table Test
The professionals of Deaconess Heart Services diagnose and treat a multitude of cardiovascular conditions, including:
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Angina (chest pain)
- Aortic Insufficiency/Aortic Stenosis
- Arrhythmias (irregular heart beats)
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter
- Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack)
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Mitral Stenosis/Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Tricuspid Atresia/Tricuspid Regurgitation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Deaconess cares for hearts – not only after heart disease begins, but also before it has a chance to start. Our preventive services include educational activities that promote a heart-healthy lifestyle to prevent or delay the burden of disease. We also offer cardiovascular screenings, because early diagnosis and treatment is an essential part of heart care.
The Deaconess Resource Center offers cardiovascular screenings weekly. Wellness tools and assessments assist with your heart healthy goals.