Podiatry offers the most advanced techniques in podiatric care, focusing on high quality, podiatric medicine and
surgery. Our experienced, Board Certified Podiatrists provide comprehensive, convenient and expert podiatric care for adults and children.
Our Podiatric team offers a complete range of services. From properly diagnosing the cause of foot pain to providing ongoing foot care to diabetics. Our medical staff has the experience and advance technology to help patients return to pain-free mobility and better podiatric health.
Services and Procedures
- Treatment of foot injuries & trauma
- Diabetic foot care and treatment
- Surgery including corrective techniques
- Treatment of infections & ingrown toenails
- Evaluation and treatment of foot pain and problems
- Professional Routine Foot Care Services
- Orthotics - Our orthotics lab provides state of the art equipment to create the most accurate orthotic
Deaconess Clinic Downtown
421 Chestnut St. , Evansville, IN 47713, 812/426-9311
Podiatry, Wound Care
Deaconess Clinic Gateway Health Center
4233 Gateway Boulevard, Newburgh, IN 47630, 812/858-5786