Deaconess Clinic Pediatric Department is dedicated to caring for the unique needs of children. We focus on working with parents to ensure the health and safety of the children we care for. Our board certified Pediatricians provide medical care for children of all ages and stages of growth from infancy to 18.
- Preventative medicine and routine health care
- Developmental and learning disabilities
- Pediatric urgent care; evenings, weekends and holidays
- Adolescent medicine
- Sports medicine and physicals
Our Pediatric Department
Our pediatric department consists of nine pediatricians and experienced pediatric nurses at five convenient locations. Nurses are available at 7 a.m. Monday through Friday to schedule appointments. Appropriate appointment time is reserved by each doctor for emergencies. In the event your doctor is unavailable, you may be offered an appointment with another pediatrician. At your child's birth, or in any event which requires hospitalization, Deaconess Clinic pediatricians see patients at Deaconess Main Campus, Deaconess Gateway, The Women's Hospital and St. Mary's.
Office hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Patients are seen by appointment during office hours. It is expected that patients keep appointments. If you must cancel an appointment, please give at least 24 hours notice.
- Deaconess Clinic Downtown, call 812-479-6909
- Deacones Gateway Health Center, call 812-426-9510
- Deaconess Clinic Gateway at 4111 Gateway Blvd., call 812-853-5300
- Deaconess Clinic Gateway, Suite 210, call 812-853-5671
- Deaconess Clinic West, call 812-426-9480
Emergency calls between 9 p.m. - 7 a.m. are answered by the pediatrician or pediatric registered nurse on call.
The pediatric nurses are very knowledgeable about pediatric health care and are available to assist you in the management of your child's health. Please call to discuss non-emergency health care concerns during office hours.
Deaconess Clinic Pediatric After-Hours
Pediatric After-Hours appointments are available for ill children needing immediate care by calling 812-426-9510.
- 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Nursing advice available 24 hours per day.