Deaconess Hospital and Deaconess Gateway Hospital Offer:
Contact Human Resources Department
- Four GE CT scanners (64-, 16-, and 8-slice). We perform CTA’s and special studies, including fluoroscopy for expedient biopsy and cardiac studies.
- Nuclear Medicine Department with state-of-the-art scanner technology. Mobile PET service available once a week at the Deaconess Hospital main campus.
- Ultrasound Department with five state-of-the-art machines performing abdominal, OB, GYN, and vascular exams.
- Diagnostic Department offering full-service and special procedures. Includes four digital rooms, two general radiology rooms, one tomography room, three radiographic and fluoroscopic rooms, and one diagnostic room within the Emergency Department.
- Six C-arm units providing fluoro for surgeons performing endovascular stent grafts and orthopedic/neurosurgery cases.
- Five portable x-ray units.
- Two special procedures labs offering a variety of procedures ranging from vascular work to interventional work.
- Three 1.5 full body MRI scanners (GE & Phillips) and an Open MRI (GE). We perform MRA’s, orthopaedic procedures, and numerous special studies.
- Radiology Information System (RIS) and a PACs system, including WebPACS for referring physicians.
- Eleven radiologists on staff.
Erin Wildeman, Recruiter
600 Mary Street, Evansville, IN 47747
Toll Free: 800/216-3311