At Deaconess, we work to exceed your expectations for quality care. We continually improve care by:
- Using the Six Sigma approach to quality improvement.
- Advancing techniques and services in the areas of heart, stroke, respiratory care, women's health, and more.
- Comparing our results with other hospitals' results to gauge our performance. We compare specific performance measures related to heart attack, congestive heart failure, and pneumonia. Use any of these links to see how we compare.
- Designing a system-wide culture of safety to reduce medical errors and ensure safe care.
- Hiring the best medical professionals and fostering an environment of continuing education.
- Taking steps to earn additional certifications and accreditations that guarantee we're providing the highest quality care.
- Listening to our patients' feedback and making changes to improve patient satisfaction.
As a result, we are confident that we provide excellent care to every patient. We want you to be confident in the care you receive, as well. We invite you to learn more about Quality at Deaconess using the links provided.