Care Coordinator Services
Unique, Comprehensive Care
Deaconess Primary Care for Seniors is one of the only facilities of its kind to have a care coordinator as part of your health care team. All of the services offered by the care coordinator are available to you as part of the services offered to our patients.
Your care coordinator will be available to meet with you within your first few visits. She can help you with a wide range of non-medical issues that may be affecting your overall well-being. You can meet with her at our office, in the hospital, even in your own home. And your family members are always welcome to be involved.
By identifying any challenges you face - in areas that range from home assistance to financial and legal resources - your care coordinator can offer solutions that address your total health needs. Following are some of the areas in which your care coordinator can be a valuable resource.
• Mental health services • Long-distance caregiving • Volunteer work
• Financial planning • Long-term care insurance • Medicare supplemental insurance
• Medicaid • Medicare • Social Security/SSI/pension • Food stamps
• Respite care • Home health care services • Companion services • Hospice services
• Adult day care • Meals on Wheels • Medical Supplies
• Retirement communities • Assisted living facilities • Area nursing homes • Nursing home alternatives
• Guardianship/convervatorship • Elder law services • Advance directives
• Alzheimer's information • Heart Association • Cancer Society • Stroke Association
• Diabetes Association
• Elder abuse information • Emergency (food, clothing, housing) • Transportation
Care Coordinator Staff:
Kimberly Childers, MSW, LCSW
1750 Oak Hill Rd., Evansville, IN 47710
View our Expert Staff page.
Rebecca Richardville, MSW, LCSW
4498 First Avenue, Evansville, IN 47710