Surgical Care As Special As Your Child
Pediatric surgeon, Thomas Rouse, M.D., from Riley Hospital for Children, is now seeing patients at the Deaconess Pediatric Surgery Clinic. Children may be referred for any surgical disorder. Examples include:
A physician referral is required for all appointments.
- Non-cardiac Chest Masses
- Surgical Lung Anomalies
- Neck Masses
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Tumors of Chest and Abdomen
- Surgical Conditions of Newborn Chest, Abdomen
- Congenital Gastrointestinal Anomalies
- Pediatric Gastrointestinal Problems
- Diseases of Liver, Spleen, Biliary Tract, Pancreas
- Lymphangioma and Hemangioma
- Hernias, Hydroceles, Undescended Testes
- Prenatal Consultation of Fetal Anomalies
If you believe your child would benefit from consultation with our specialty physicians, please discuss this with your child's primary care physician.