There are many causes of hearing loss. Hearing loss can have many different causes and affect you life in many ways. The Audiology and Hearing Aid Center services the hearing needs of patients from age 6 month to senior citizens.
Audiology Services & Procedures
- Hearing evaluations to determine type and degree of loss
- Ability to test a wide range of ages from six months to senior citizens
- Custom earmolds available for musicians, noise or water avoidance
- Hearing aid fitting and dispensing including a six-week trial period
- Repair available for most brands of hearing aid
Patients are seen by appointment. For an appointment, please call 812/426-9371.
We are located at Deaconess Clinic Downtown.
An audiologist is a university-trained professional educated in the study of normal hearing, hearing loss, and hearing aid technology. Audiologists determine the nature and extent of hearing problems and help individuals manage them.
Deaconess Clinic Downtown
421 Chestnut Street, Evansville, IN 47713, 812/426-9371