WE WILL take pride in our facility by maintaining a clean, uncluttered, and safe work place.
• WE WILL pick up litter and dispose of it properly.
• WE WILL clean up debris and spills to prevent falls.
• WE WILL return equipment and borrowed items promptly to their proper place.
• WE WILL keep hallways and work areas safe, clean, and neat.
• WE WILL treat Deaconess resources and equipment as if they were our own and avoid being wasteful and
WE WILL maintain a quiet environment to promote the healing process of our patients and enhance the comfort of our guests.
• WE WILL close patient doors to buffer hallway noise when practical.
• WE WILL remember to speak quietly at all times.
• WE WILL always use the handset rather than the speaker phone capability to promote confidentiality and
• WE WILL, in private areas, maintain confidentiality and decrease noise.
• WE WILL take extra care to maintain a quiet environment in or around patient areas on evening and night shifts
(e.g., turn pagers to vibrate and turn the telephone ringer volume down).