Confidentiality & Privacy
WE WILL ensure our patients' right to privacy and modesty by creating and maintaining a secure and trusting environment. We will treat all information as confidential.
• WE WILL always keep patient information private. We will be aware of patients' privacy.
• WE WILL not discuss our patients or customers in public areas. We will be aware of our surroundings.
• WE WILL take steps to reduce the likelihood of being overheard when we speak.
• WE WILL always keep patient information confidential. Only authorized personnel will view files, records, and
• WE WILL dispose of patient records properly.
• WE WILL knock and announce ourself before entering a patient's room.
• WE WILL close curtains or doors during examinations, procedures, or when otherwise needed.
• WE WILL provide the proper size gowns and any other coverings to protect our patients' modesty.