WE WILL communicate in a courteous, respectful, and professional manner at all times.
- WE WILL greet everyone with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly greeting.
- WE WILL remember to say "Please" and "Thank You."
- WE WILL be courteous at all times, whether face-to-face or using fax, telephone, or e-mail.
- WE WILL answer the telephone promptly with a smile, using a calm and clear voice.
- WE WILL use a professional greeting when answering the phone (e.g., name, department, and when appropriate, use title).
- WE WILL ask permission before placing the caller on hold and thank the caller for holding.
- WE WILL talk to patients and customers using terms they can understand.