Devoted to Technology
The Information Services department is comprised of more than 50 professionals responsible for supporting Deaconess Health System care providers and staff in their delivery of the highest quality healthcare services possible. I.S. staff provide an extensive array of technology-related services ranging from Help Desk call triage to management of major application implementations.
Here are some reasons why you should consider a technology career at Deaconess:
- Advanced Technologies including Bedside Computing/Clinical Monitor Capture, EMR, CPOE, Barcoding, E-MAR, PACS, Electronic Documentation/Imaging, Web Portal, Single Sign-on, Telemedicine, SAN
- Wireless Environment and other innovative networking applications
- Project Management Office Pilot Infrastructure with 150+ Project Portfolio
- 3100+ Client Devices (PC's, PDA's, Tablets, Laptops, Scanners), 138 Servers, 8 Different Operating System Platforms
- 275+ Clinical and Business Applications
- University Affiliation for Internship Training
Our mission is quite simple…
With over 113 years of serving regional health care needs, our future offers a stable and rewarding setting. Your long-term career will be further enhanced with the following benefits: overtime compensation, shift differential, medical, dental and life insurance, pension along with 401K/403b with matching contribution, tuition reimbursement, continuing education, career development plan, fitness center with pool, parking garage and more.