Find the one that’s right for you.
We can help.
Events, classes and screenings.
More than 40 locations.
Where and when you need them.
Even the most advanced medical equipment is useless without knowledgeable professionals to use it. At Deaconess, we pride ourselves in having both - advanced technology and a highly skilled medical staff ready to apply it.
Countless Deaconess employees pursue advanced training, beyond the requirements of most hospitals. A partial list of advanced training credentials follows.
Linda White, Deaconess Health System President and CEO
University of Evansville's Delta Sigma Pi Business Leader of the Year
Christina M. Ryan, CEO of The Women’s Hospital
- Appointed to the Advisory Committee on Infant Mortality, a national committee of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Spirit of Women, Next Generation of Women's Health Leaders Award
- March of Dimes Nurse Recognition Award
- Gold Award for United Way
- Indiana State Chapter of Multiple Sclerosis Society Recognition Award
- Individual Achievement Award in Health and Social Services, Leadership Evansville