Deaconess Community Benefit and Sponsorship Guidelines
In keeping with our Christian heritage and tradition of service, the mission of Deaconess Hospital is to provide quality health care services with a compassionate and caring spirit to persons, families and communities of the Tri-State.
To more effectively meet the needs of our community members, Deaconess has streamlined its community benefit and sponsorship processes. All organizations requesting funds or in-kind services from the Deaconess Health System are asked to complete the form below.
As funds are limited, priority will be given to requests that
Deaconess will not provide funding for the following :
- Promote health and wellness
- Serve or support unmet community health needs
- Enhance or encourage active and healthy lifestyles
- Provide civic and/or community development
- Political activities
- Requests from individuals
- Medical expenses for individuals
- For-profit entities
Please submit the following form at least 6 weeks before your event. A member of the community beneft team will let you know if this request is funded and at what level, approximately 30 days after receiving the request.
Questions? Contact the Marketing Department at (812) 450-7520 or send an email
You may choose to print a version of this form by clicking here
, then mail the completed form and supporting documents to:
Ashley Johnson, Marketing Department
600 Mary St.
Evansville, IN 47747
Online Sponsorship Form
Note: If you are asking for funds for any of the following, be sure to provide the pertinent details in the Give More Details of Your Request
|For Sponsorship of an Event:
- Event name, date, and location
- Dollar amount requested
- Dollars requested
- What will the dollars be used for?
|Advertising in a program/event booklet:
- Ad due date
- Ad size in inches
- Color or Black & White
- File type required
- Contact to send completed ad to
- First Aid Services at an event
- Use of a meeting room
- Donation of a meal for a group meeting